This course is fully funded and will take place weekly online at a time to suit the attendees.
If you are stressed with lockdown, home learning, perhaps you have been totally isolated? we can help
This course outlines areas of Mental Health Awareness for you to understand areas that may affect you, or a loved one and how you can help!
1. Understanding Mental Health
2. Stress, Anxiety and Phobias
3. Depression and Postnatal Depression
4. Understanding Bipolar and Schizophrenia
5. Understanding Dementia
6. Understanding Eating Disorders and teenage Mental Health
7. Understanding ADHD, OCD and PTSD
8. Supporting loved ones or improving your own mental health
This is an 8 week course with 1 hour a week online discussion and a home learning book sent to you to complete each week